Monday 16 January 2012

Onwards

Thank you to my new followers and a huge welcome to my little corner in an increasingly frugal world. I feel blessed to live somewhere so beautiful and this is the view I am greeted with in the morning.


 The other day there was a mist across the fields which looked quite mystical.







A rainbow greeted me on another occasion.


Charity drop off completed this morning... a car full. Refused to buy eggs yesterday in supermarket because they were £2.80 per dozen (free range). Spent a total of £15.65 for weekly needs, to supplement items bought from Approved Foods. Noticed eggs for £4 a tray of 30 in the local greengrocers so bought them there.

Started learning to crochet.... not terribly successful - my lines won't stay straight! Frustrated, but I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I do enjoy reading them xx